As the premier skilled nursing facility in Culver City, Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute sits in an ideal location. Residents enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Marina Pointe Healthcare & Subacute.
- 24 Subacute beds. 81 SNF beds. All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- High staff to resident ratios.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Regular rounding attending physicians from internal medicine, infection disease, geriatrics, pulmonologist, pain management, wound care, rehab physician.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.
- Two dining rooms and a beautiful outdoor courtyard.